Join us as we partner with Katie Lynch from Backstage Bite to host a wonderful virtual event fill with song, dance, fun, food and JOY in the kitchen.
Limited Spots Available so Register Today!!
About Katie Lynch from Backstage Bite
Katie Lynch, a native to Raleigh, NC was born with a spatula in one hand and a fork in the other. A self proclaimed foodie at the age of four, Lynch developed an early obsession for all things food. Her mother, working as an accomplished food & beverage executive, filled Lynch’s childhood with savory recipes, brainstorming sessions with chefs, and hours of playing in the kitchen.
By age 10, Lynch also established a deep craving for the stage which led her to The Boston Conservatory. After graduating with a BFA in Musical Theatre, Lynch performed regionally in productions such as: …Spelling Bee, August: Osage County, CATS and Carousel.
While in rehearsals of a show, a light bulb went off for Lynch. “I love performing AND I love cooking! I should be finding a way to do both!” And thus began her journey into television hosting.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR THE (EASY) CRAFT
We'll be making a special Valentine's Day Owl! All you'll need is a toilet paper roll (empty, so start saving now!) and markers/crayons!
We'll be Making..... Cinnamon Sugar Cuddle Bread!!!
DETAILS ABOUT RECIPE SO YOU CAN PREPARE (but don't worry we'll walk you through it Live!).
- 1 1/3 C Flour
- 1 C Cereal (I used honey nut cheerios but can be any cereal in your house)
- 3 TBSP Sugar + 1/2 C Sugar in a separate bowl
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 C Butter + 1/4 C Melted Butter
- 1/2 C Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
- In a bag crush cereal into small pieces
- Mix crushed cereal, 2 TBSP sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Fork 1/4C butter into dry mixture until it looks like small pebbles.
- Add milk and knead with hands into a large ball.
- Separate into bite size balls.
- In a separate bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Coat balls in butter then roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place in a well greased round pan and bake at 425 for 15 minutes!
Items You Need!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Round cake pan
- Large plastic bag
- Large fork
- 1 Large bowl, 1 Small bowl, 1 Microwave safe bowl
- Paper towels or towel for cleaning hands